DISTRIBUTION OF MATERIALS IN SCHOOL
All materials being distributed to ISD 318 students require prior approval. Materials needing approval include, but are not limited to: brochures, flyers, signs, booklets, advertising inserts, etc. The following steps will assist potential distributors:
How to Submit Materials for Distribution:
To request flyer approval, follow the steps below. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to all parents and posted online. Flyers will be posted on Tuesdays. Paper materials from outside organizations will no longer be distributed.
Your flyer will be automatically submitted. District staff will review the materials and approve or deny based on the distribution guidelines below. Peachjar charges a fee for this service that is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers to each school.
- Visit peachjar.com
- Register as a Program Provider (Account Type)
- Save your flyer as a PDF
- Upload your flyer for approval
- All flyers must be submitted by 12:00 pm on Monday
- Select post date as the Tuesday you would like posted
View the Free Flyer Posting Guidelines
How to print a flyer from Peachjar
Questions? Contact Peachjar:
- has an educational benefit
- the distributor is a non-profit organization
- does not include offensive language
- not in conflict with ISD 318's policies, guidelines or programs
- does not discriminate
- appropriate for specified grade level identified
- includes a local contact name and phone number
- no fundraising
- must fit within the guidelines of the District’s Policy (505 & 904) concerning Distribution of Materials on School District property.